Stockdale Radiology is dedicated to providing Bakersfeild with the latest CT (Computed Tomography) technology, offering 64-slice system. With the iDose system we are able to greatly reduce the radiation dose to patients while still maintaining the highest resolution.
Each CT patient at Stockdale receives information indicating the actual radiation dose that they were exposed to.
Computed Tomography (CT)
- 64-slice CT available providing highest resolution and definition, as well as quick scan times and fast 3D image reconstruction
- Abdominal CT is most accurate method for identifying stones in kidneys and ureters
- Lung CT provides the earliest detection of lung cancer and can identify pulmonary embolus
- CT is the imaging of choice for evaluation of diseases such as appendicitis, diverticulitis and abdominal abscesses
- Musculo Skeletal 64 slice CT provides the highest resolution and definition for bone and joint imaging
- Quick scan times and fast 3D image reconstruction
- Fully committed to using the least amount of radiation possible to achieve a diagnosis